The inclusion of the African Union in an important group like the G20 will create a new world order in the world, in which developing and poor countries will also get representation in the global decision-making system.
photo social Midea
The eyes of the world are on the G20 summit being held in New Delhi. Top world leaders are continuously meeting and bilateral meetings are also taking place. The media of the whole world is keeping an eye on these meetings. But here the question may arise What is being achieved through all this arrangement and these meetings? So let us know what the five major decisions taken in the G20 meeting held in New Delhi, can have a positive impact on the world in the future.
1. The African Union has been included in the G20. The African Union includes 55 countries on the African continent. In such a situation, the inclusion of the African Union in an important group like the G20 will create a new world order in the world, in which developing and poor countries will also get representation in the global decision-making system.
2. The Delhi Declaration has been unanimously approved in the G20 meeting, which is an example of India’s diplomatic strength. The declaration calls for upholding international law, the multilateral system that protects territorial integrity and sovereignty, international humanitarian law, peace, and stability.
3. An agreement has been reached on the rail link project connecting India, Saudi Arabia, America, and Europe. This project is being considered as the answer to China’s Belt and Road Initiative, which will save the developing countries of the world from China’s debt trap in the name of infrastructure development.
4. Prime Minister Modi has announced the formation of the Global Biofuel Alliance. Countries like India, Brazil, and America are included in this alliance. Through this alliance, renewable energy will be promoted and will go a long way in reducing carbon emissions to net zero.
5. In recent years, there has been a decline in trust among the countries of the world. An attempt was made to strengthen this trust again at the G20 conference being held in Delhi. Especially efforts were made to reduce the tension after the Ukraine war.